This is what strategy-methods training is all about
In our strategy training you will learn
- know the different definitions and nuanced meanings of the term “strategy
- how to select and use the different strategy methods
- Knowing strategy work from a systemic perspective
- How to use these models as a method
- Where which model has its particular strengths
- How and where the individual models are to be located in a “strategy map”
- Know an integrated strategy approach, in which all common strategy models are combined in an integrated approach.
- How strategy development works in an “agile” way – and what implications this has for the overall process, corporate culture and leadership.
The initio strategy training explores these questions:
- What are the strategy models?
- Which strategy approaches serve which purpose?
- How do you apply each strategy model?
- How do I set up and implement strategy processes in my organization/company?
- How to control strategy processes?
- Which methods result from the strategy models?
- Where do the individual models have their strengths – and their weaknesses?
- How do the individual models relate to each other, where do they overlap, which ones complement each other?
- Is there an “all-in-one” strategy approach that combines all models with their strengths – and what does this integrated approach look like or how can it be used?
- What strategy development approaches are there that do justice to the “VUCA” world?
- What does an agile strategy process look like practice?
- Location of mission statement development: references to and differentiation from strategy processes
- Derivation of sub-strategies / overall objectives from mission statements
- Which strategy approach is the right one for my organization / my company / my field / my project?
- How can I carry out strategy processes in such a way that they exactly fit the requirements in our company?
Train the Trainer Seminar “Agile Strategy Development
If you would like to focus the training on the topic of “agile strategy development”, you can optionally “add” the following content to the main topic of “agility”:
- How to implement and execute “agile strategy development”?
- How to execute agile strategy processes ?
- Implications of agile strategy processes for overall strategy, organizational and leadership culture
Benefits of our strategy training / Why you should attend:
After our strategy training you will anable you to achieve the following:
- Plan strategy processes independently
- Evaluate strategy methods and apply them yourself
- select and apply the appropriate strategy approach or strategy method for your project
- know (and know how to use) an integrated strategy model that combines all other strategic approaches
- Apply the agile framework in the context of strategy processes
- Operate strategy planning in agile mode
- Steering and shapingstrategy processes,
- and adapt to existing strategy framework
In short: after our strategy training you are
- able to discuss “all things strategy” with professional background
- Expert for all common questions around strategy processes
- and can independently plan and control strategy processes.
Target group of our strategy training
- Managers who deal with and are responsible for “all things strategy”
- Employees of project groups who plan and are responsible for strategy processes
- Internal consultants who plan and manage strategy processes
- Members of strategy teams
- Employees of organisational or corporate development departments
- … All those who deal with strategy issues in companies / associations / or other organizations.
- Compact input
- Discussion and Debate
- Location in already known/own models
Strategy training “in-house”, virtual and online
We conduct our strategy training “in-house” or as online training for existing groups and teams.
Length and cost of our strategy trainings
Our strategy trainings are always “made-to-measure” and individually tailored to the concrete needs, initial situations, objectives and contextual factors of our clients.
Typically, our customers book two-day trainings in order to get an in-depth overview of all strategic approaches and to be able to transfer them to their own company.
But we are also happy to carry out other formats for you.
Clients have booked our strategy trainings when they want to
- wanted to carry out strategy processes themselves, and wanted to train themselves first of all
- wanted to develop their own strategy in their company and wanted to “do a lot themselves” in the process (many then booked supplementary, accompanying strategy coaching as part of the actual strategy process)
- are heads of corporate development and plan strategy processes
- In-house consulting teams who want to expand their own strategy method box and needed a practical transfer into their own company context
Noch nicht überzeugt? Testen Sie uns in einem kostenfreien Erstgespräch:
- Wir wir erörtern gemeinsam Ihre Herausforderung
- Wir zeigen Lösungswege auf
- Bei weiterführendem Interesse erstellen wir ein Grob-Konzept
- Kalkulation der anfallenden Kosten
Hier bekommen Sie die Informationen, die Sie brauchen:
Unser Angebot in Strategieentwicklung
Excellent! 1.6 as feedback score [with 1 the highest and 6 the lowest possible score] awarded by the workshop participants - I hope we will continue the constructive and very pleasant cooperation!
I have only received positive feedback on your training. The content was very practical and everyone also found the structure of the seminar very good!
Ihr Fachwissen erhielt 9,5 (von 10 möglichen Punkten), Ihre Vermittlung 8,8 und das Lernklima 9,7 Punkten. Top!
Thank you for the valuable insights into your practical work and the many tips and facilitation tricks that gave a lively insight into method implementation.
Thank you very much for your excellent training course. You triggered many thought processes in me!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.
Rarely received such a well-structured seminar with excellent content.
I learned very much in your seminar. It was exactly the right mix between theory, inspiration and transfer. Hence from me, 9 out of 10 points!
The method training was very helpful. We can highly recommend initio Consulting for future seminars.
We are all thrilled with your seminar. My very warm thanks to you. I have now implemented the first impulses and I can already feel the first successes. I look forward to further exploration… "
More articles on the topic: