This is what strategy-methods training is all about
In our strategy training you will learn
- know the different definitions and nuanced meanings of the term “strategy
- which response qualities the different strategy models provide
- Where which model has its particular strengths
- how and according to which criteria to select and use the different strategy methods
- How and where the individual models are to be located in a “strategy map”
- How to use these models as a method
- Know an integrated strategy approach, in which all common strategy models are combined in an integrated approach.
- Knowing strategy work from a systemic perspective
- How strategy development looks “agile” – and what implications this has for the overall process, corporate culture and leadership
- With which agile methods the strategy implementation works best
- Distinction from mission statements
- Use of the“Design Thinking” approach in strategy processes
The initio strategy training explores these questions:
Here is a comprehensive list of questions from initio strategy training.
(Depending on your needs, we can add further aspects or leave out less relevant aspects – we always train “custom-fit and tailor-made” !)
- What are the strategy models?
- Which strategy approaches serve which purpose?
- How do you apply each strategy model?
- Which methods result from the strategy models?
- Where do the individual models have their strengths – and their weaknesses?
- How do the individual models relate to each other, where do they overlap, which ones complement each other?
Strategy development and strategy processes
- How do I set up and implement strategy processes in my organization/company?
- How to control strategy processes?
- Is there an “all-in-one” strategy approach that combines all models with their strengths – and what does this integrated approach look like or how can it be used?
- What strategy development approaches are there that do justice to the “VUCA” world?
Agile strategy development
- What would an agile strategy process work in practice?
- How do you implement strategies in“agile mode“?
- Which “operating system” do you need for agile strategy work?
- How can an agile strategy approach be implemented in a classic hierarchical organization? Which models exoist and what to watch out for?
OKR (Objectives and Key Results) in strategy development and implementation
- How the OKR approach (“Objectivesand Key Results“) works
- How the OKR approach works
- What to do if the overall organization does not use OKRs, but the OKR approach is still convincing and would be more than useful in sub-organizations?
Guiding principles and strategy
- The mission statement development process in relation to strategy processeses : Comparision, outcome, conclusions
- Derivation of sub-strategies / overall objectives from mission statements
- Which strategy approach is the right one for my organization / my company / my project?
- How to plan and execute a strategy process that it fits to the requirements and culture of my company?
“Design thinking” in strategy processes
- What is the connection between“design thinking” and strategy topics?
- How can the “Design Thinking” approach be used in strategy development and strategy implementation?
“Train the Trainer” Agile Strategy Development
If you would like to focus the training on the topic of “agile strategy development”, you can optionally “add” the following content to the main topic of “agility”:
- How to implement and execute “agile strategy development”?
- How to execute agile strategy processes ?
- Best practices for agile strategy implementation and further development
- the OKR strategy approach: basic principles, OKR for advanced users, stumbling blocks
- Implications of agile strategy processes for overall strategy, organizational and leadership culture
Benefits of our strategy training / Why you should attend:
After our strategy training you will anable you to achieve the following:
- Plan strategy processes independently
- Evaluate strategy methods and apply them yourself
- select and apply the appropriate strategy approach or strategy method for your project
- know (and know how to use) an integrated strategy model that combines all other strategic approaches
- Apply the agile framework in the context of strategy processes
- Operate strategy planning and implementation in agile mode
- Get to know and use the OKR method(Objectivesand Key Results)
- Steering and shapingstrategy processes,
- and adapt to existing strategy framework
In short: after our strategy training you are
- able to discuss “all things strategy” with professional background
- Expert for all common questions around strategy processes
- and can independently plan and control strategy processes.
Target group of our strategy training
- Managers who deal with and are responsible for “all things strategy”
- Employees of project groups who plan and are responsible for strategy processes
- Internal consultants who plan and manage strategy processes
- Members of strategy teams
- Employees of organisational or corporate development departments
- … All those who deal with strategy issues in companies / associations / or other organizations.
- Compact input
- Discussion and Debate
- Location in already known/own models
Strategy training “in-house”, virtual and online
We conduct our strategy training “in-house” or as online training for existing groups and teams.
Length and cost of our strategy trainings
Our strategy trainings are always “made-to-measure” and individually tailored to the concrete needs, initial situations, objectives and contextual factors of our clients.
Typically, our customers book two-day trainings in order to get an in-depth overview of all strategic approaches and to be able to transfer them to their own company.
But we are also happy to carry out other formats for you.
Clients have booked our strategy trainings when they want to
- wanted to carry out strategy processes themselves, and wanted to train themselves first of all
- wanted to develop their own strategy in their company and wanted to “do a lot themselves” in the process (many then booked supplementary, accompanying strategy coaching as part of the actual strategy process)
- are heads of corporate development and plan strategy processes
- In-house consulting teams who want to expand their own strategy method box and needed a practical transfer into their own company context
Noch nicht überzeugt? Testen Sie uns in einem kostenfreien Erstgespräch:
- Wir wir erörtern gemeinsam Ihre Herausforderung
- Wir zeigen Lösungswege auf
- Bei weiterführendem Interesse erstellen wir ein Grob-Konzept
- Kalkulation der anfallenden Kosten
Hier bekommen Sie die Informationen, die Sie brauchen:
Unser Angebot in Strategieentwicklung
Sie planen einen Strategieprozess oder suchen Beratung in der Strategieentwicklung?
Excellent! 1.6 as feedback score [with 1 the highest and 6 the lowest possible score] awarded by the workshop participants - I hope we will continue the constructive and very pleasant cooperation!
I have only received positive feedback on your training. The content was very practical and everyone also found the structure of the seminar very good!
Your expertise scored 9.5 out of a possible 10, your delivery scored 8.8, and the learning climate scored 9.7. Top result!
Thank you for the valuable insights into your practical work and the many tips and facilitation tricks that gave a lively insight into method implementation.
Thank you very much for your excellent training course. You triggered many thought processes in me!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.
Rarely received such a well-structured seminar with excellent content.
I learned very much in your seminar. It was exactly the right mix between theory, inspiration and transfer. Hence from me, 9 out of 10 points!
The method training was very helpful. We can highly recommend initio Consulting for future seminars.
We are all thrilled with your seminar. My very warm thanks to you. I have now implemented the first impulses and I can already feel the first successes. I look forward to further exploration… "