- 1 Change-management training: planning and implementing change efficiently
- 2 Options for change-management training content
- 3 Change-management training tailored to your specific requirements
- 4 Our training approach
- 5 Our approach – for optimum learning success and long-term benefits
- 6 Your benefits
- 7 Further advice on change-management projects
- 8 Five reasons to choose initio Consulting
- 9 Further articles on change-management
Change-management training: planning and implementing change efficiently
- up-to-date consultant advice
from experienced change consultants who share their theoretical knowledge and breadth of experience with you
- pedigreed professionals
in change-management training and change-consulting
- trainings specially adapted to your needs
because every training group is different, has varying prior knowledge and usually particular goals
- rapid learning success
through didactically proven methods
- effective transfer in practice
in-depth work on case studies (we are happy to use your ownreal cases!)
- safeguarding successful learning outcomes
intensive case support as an optional consolidation module in the context of change-training
Our change-management training or seminar addresses the following topics:
- Basics & planning: how do you organize change processes so that they run efficiently and purposefully?
- Models & framework: which change-management models are really useful?
- Methods & tools: which methods have proven themselves, which tools are indispensable?
- Implementation: what should be considered during preparation of and during a change process?
- Crisis management during change: which typical crisis situations are there, how can you avoid them or work constructively to resolve them?
- Participation: how do you include employees so that they are motivated to support the change in a productive manner?
- Motivation: how do I convince executives and employees of the necessity and meaningfulness of the desired change?
- Leadership in change processes: how do I support my employees during the change phase? What else should executives be mindful of?
- Resistance in change-management: how do you prevent it? And if resistance occurs despite good preparation, how can it be transformed into a productive force for the benefit of the desired change?
- Change-communication: how to design communication processes so that the important messages really “get through”?
- Change-tools: which tools have proven particularly useful before and during change processes?
- Linking strategy and change: how can strategy and change be linked in such a way that new strategies become effective more easily and more quickly?
Options for change-management training content
An excerpt from our training modules
The following topics typically emerge in change-processes. For these and many other aspects of change-management, we can offer proven training and “on the job” support:
- Change-management basics: important prerequisites for change-processes to succeed
- Which change-management models you should know and master – and which benefits they can provide in practice
Typical phases in change-processes – and what to look out for in each phase
- How to generate conversion energy
- Stumbling blocks in introduction and implementation
- Typical patterns of reaction by employees
- Recognize signs and harbingers, react adequately
- A whole “toolbox” of proven methods, easy to use and reliably effective
- Applicable in a flexible way, depending on context, target and acute situation
Constructing change effectively:
- Strategic planningof change processes
- Design appropriate procedures, steps and progressions
- Stakeholder analysis: identify target groups and strategically meet their needs
- Recognize and incorporate the right levels of change
The biggest mistakes in change-management
- The top 10 “failures”
- … and how to avoid them
- skilfully intervene to influence systems
- implement change processes correctly using the appropriate methods
Leadership during change processes:
- what executives need to know about change processes
Engage your employees:
- how to optimally prepare employees for change processes and motivate them to become involved
- The dilemma of social, temporal and content dimensions in the context of change processes
- What employees, companies and management need in times of change
The most useful change-management models
- … and what they mean in practice
- Avoid unnecessary irritations
- Communication tips – do’s and don’ts
- Helpful strategies against rumors and uncertainty
- Proven tools and processes
- Strategically plan communication processes with editorial schedules and “story lines”
Resistance in change processes
- How to recognize it
- How to deal with it in an appropriate and productive manner
- How to turn resistance into productive energy for change
Getting stagnant change processes moving again
- Working with the “Energy Formula”
- an easily understandable method that anyone can apply immediately
Ensuring appropriate employee participation
- Simple and effective: the countercurrent process as a management tool
- Avoid resistance
- Use resistance as a productive resource
- Create efficient structures for top-performing organizations, areas and teams
Change-management and strategy development
- Change in the context of restructuring
- Change-coaching for executives
Correctly complete change-management processes:
- All is well that (starts and) ends well.
The above are typical topics in the management of change-processes. In tackling these, we can look back on almost two decades of practical experience, and our tried and tested “tips and tricks” come free of charge as part of our change-management training.
Change-management training tailored to your specific requirements
- Is the right module still missing?
We will ensure we put together the appropriate content for you and develop further change-management training modules where required.
- We always train to meet your specific requirements.
What do you know and can you do already, where do you have a need for further consolidation? We will clarify your requirements in detailed preparatory discussions.
- In-house training
We have appropriate and activating training methods for all group sizes.
- Anywhere in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
Whether at your company’s location or at a conference hotel – we will go anywhere.
Our training approach
Our objectives in change-management trainings and seminars are
- imparting current knowledge and latest change-management trends
- maximum knowledge gain through tailor-made content
- enduring empowerment of the participants
- practice-oriented transfer into everyday management
We achieve this by
- conveying the basics, models and tools
so that all participants are strengthened and well prepared for their individual challenges “back at base”
- using lively and activating coaching settings
Use of interactive methods for presentation and tuition
for maximum transfer
- lively presentation of topics
Real-life examples and their application in practice
- safeguarding all findings and results
through detailed training documents and photo result logs of the interactive seminar sessions
- case clinic
Support and coaching during ongoing change projects
Our methodological approaches:
- Alternating informative input “to the point” with in-depth group work
Different learning scenarios make learning and processing of information easier – even on long seminar days
- Work on real-life cases contributed by participants
Optionally also to include collegial casework
- Developing and securing new insights
Knowledge management and safeguarding the learning progress of the group
- Recording of results
for optimum transfer into practice
Our approach – for optimum learning success and long-term benefits
We maximize the impact of our change-management training in three steps:
Before the training:
- Telephone interviews with a proxy group of participants in advance to explore and coordinate the actual training requirements
- In addition, e-mailsurvey on expectations and topics with all participants
- Clarification and adaptation of the above outlined curriculum to the actual needs of the participants
- Coordination and finalization of the actual contents with those responsible
During the change-management training:
- Work with real-life case studies of the participants
- “Case clinic”: What to do if…
- Bonus: lots of practical tips from seasoned change-managers with years of practical experience
- Individually designed training content: tailored to the participants’ prior knowledge and further consolidation as required
After the training (optional):
Supporting the participants in their change projects,which they themselves are responsible for in the company (ensuring the transfer of knowledge into practice, anchoring the acquired knowledge in real working life)
- through telephone coaching,
- Skype coaching,
- e-mail coaching
- or “on-site” coaching
Work on real-life cases
In the past, working with real-life case studies from each company has been found to be very useful. During the workshop, participants of our change-management trainings and seminars can
- introduce concrete case examples
- developsolutions for the case concerned
- draw conclusions for similar cases in day-to-day management (develop approaches for a common “Change-mangement Manual” as a substantive reference for the rest of the process)
- establish common management principles
- … learn together
In this way, we ensure optimal transfer between theory and practice and integrate our own learning experiences.
- Effective change-management training
Current practical knowledge provided by experienced change consultants
Imparting tried and tested practical knowledge
Speedy knowledge transfer through high transfer proportion
- Support for ongoing change projects
through “case clinics” and work on current cases of participants
- Fast implementation in practice
Individual change-coaching following the training (optional)
- Sustainable learning
tailored to the individual prior knowledge of the participants
Change-Management inhouse Trainings
Alle Change-Management Trainings führen wir auch inhouse durch – zugeschnitten speziell auf Ihre Bedarfe und Ihre Zielgruppe:
Wir analysieren die Ausganssituation, Zielstellung und Kontext des Trainings bzw. Seminars und erstellen ein maßgeschneidertes Trainings-Konzept.
Vor dem Training stimmen wir Trainings- und Seminar- Inhalte genau mit Ihnen ab. Je nach Trainings-Schwerpunkt bieten wir Ihnen eine passende Change-Management Trainerin oder Trainer an.
Wir definieren verbindlich die Ziele des Trainings und evaluieren diese.
Sie profitieren dabei von unserer Erfahrung als Change-Management Berater mit fast zwei Jahrzehnten Praxiserfahrung.
Vereinbaren Sie hier ein kostenfreies Erstgespräch!
Wir haben mehr als 19 Jahre Erfahrung mit Change-Management Trainings und beraten Sie gern!
Your vigilant and well-founded facilitation and inspiration helped us a lot. The team was also delighted!
Your expertise scored 9.5 out of a possible 10, your delivery scored 8.8, and the learning climate scored 9.7. Top result!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.
The change-management training was very good! You really understand the matter in depth - that is obvious.
Further advice on change-management projects
In addition to change management training courses and seminars, we are also available to advise on and support change processes as a consultant team. Consulting in change-management is one of our core services.
Five reasons to choose initio Consulting
- Many change-management trainings very successfully implemented – with top references!
- Experienced and well-coordinated coach and consultant team available
- Infrastructure and staffing, which are also well capable of delivering larger consulting jobs at any time
- Proven experience in many national and international change projects in industry, corporations and SMEs
- Availablethroughout Europe at any time.
Click here to arrange a free initial consultation!
Further articles on change-management
- Aktuelles Change-Wissen
- Wirkungsvolles Training
- Aktuelles Change-Wissen
- Wirkungsvolles Training