What we offer
What you learn
Modern, interactive tools & methods For large groups, interactive conferences and workshops with large groups.
For large groups:
For medium and smaller groups:
Possible training contents
which topics you would like to learn in-depth – we always train adapt and “tailor-made” the curriculum and will be happy to provide you with a free quote.
A selection from possible modules
Moderation of large group formats and interactive workshop sessions
- Workshop methods and formats for large, small and medium group sizes
- Formats for conferences, trade fairs, information events
- Great enrichment and additions for your collection of workshop-methods
- Finding the right mix of micro-methods and interactive structures
- Learning the large and small formats in-depth and “hands-on” and how to implement them
Professional preparation and implementation
- Dramaturgy and methods for interactive, activating workshops
- for small and medium group sizes
- and also for classic (large) group approaches such as Open Space, World Café, Appreciative Inquiry, Real Time Strategic Change, Future Conference
- Methodical and logistic preparation
Finding the right methods and formats
- to achieve the goals set
- in the time available
- under the given general conditions
Appropriate mix of methods and activating arrangements
- Make plans of action
- Develop strategies
- Use feedback wisely
- Networking of the participants
- Conducting dialogs at eye level
- Achieve further usable results in short time
- in large and small formats, even in a short time
Create energy for implementation
- Coordinate, make decisions, establish commitment, “hand over” responsibility
Best possible embedding
- of interactive formats in conference architectures
- and/or in ongoing processes in organizations / companies
Concretely plan facilitation formats:
- From clarification of the assignment to presentation of the results and planning follow-up formats
- Structuring, presentation and visualization in the actual workshop
Tipps and tricks
- Planning tools, templates, best practices, workshop toolbox
Developing suitable, meaningful questions
- for the respective formats
- Developing frameworks, relevant questions and relevant areas of action for large group interventions
- Which are the responsabilities of the facilitation team, and which are not? How can responsibility be sensibly distributed among several shoulders at this early stage?
- Announcement of the event through suitable media (culturally appropriate sensitization and attunement) and involvement of the participants in the run-up to the event.
- Technology, premises, organization
Evaluation and follow-up
- Proven termination and connection formats
This is why you should participate
Interactive training methods
We not only teach interactive methods, we also use them in our trainings. In this way, you learn from us twice:
“Practice what you preach”
We model for you what you want to learn methodically from us:
Pointed input always alternates with phases of transfer and “doing it yourself
Evaluation and transfer:
Work on real case studies
We show you real case studies from real customers and related effective methodological approaches. In this way, you will quickly develop a sense of which methods are appropriate for which occasion.
It is not uncommon for our participants to bring case studies from their own work context. This is very welcome, because it ensures an ideal transfer to your own working environment.
Tailored to your needs
We always tailor the content of our in-house training courses and seminars to your individual needs.
In the past we trained, among others:
To ensure that you receive the best possible quality for your training or seminar, we attach great importance to a thorough clarification of the order:
- What exactly do you need?
- additional needs assessment among participants via telephone, email or survey form
- Creation of an individual training design: Tailored to your needs. Guarantee: You and the participants will not learn anything you already know!
- Alignment and finalization of the training design
- Evaluation of success and benefits.
Money back guarantee
- Trainers who work mainly as consultants, so they have lots of “hands on” experience in “real world” facilitation
Our trainers use the methods virtually “every day” in their jobs as consultants. So we are all seasoned application practitioners and are happy to share our knowledge.
- Always “fresh” and “up to date” approaches
We know current methodological trends and know from experience which variations achieve which effects.
- Best seminar quality
Activating and interactive training, didactically well laid-out, proven many times and constantly tuned and refined.
- Documents with practical tips
So that you can apply the methods yourself afterwards.
FAQ: Frequently asked questions about our method trainings
Whenever you need it. We are working “tailor made” for your inhouse group. We offer the initio method training flexibly in terms of time anywhere in Germany. Short term trainings are also possible!
We offer in-house training only for existing / permanent groups. We do not offer “open trainings” for individuals. We do not offer open seminars for individual participants.
Developing strategies and action plans, making decisions, weighing up risks, generating ideas, developing innovations – the whole range you can imagine. We design our trainings “tailor made” exactly to your needs!
You pay us according to the time spent, not according to the number of participants. This pays off even with a small group size! Here you will get your non-binding offer, specially tailored to your group and your objectives.
For truly any size group: from small groups (3-4 people) to 1000 people, we have a jam-packed suitcase of methods we’re happy to teach you.
Our trainers are experienced consultants with lots of “real world” experience. We are passionate and experienced users of the methods that we teach. So you get first-hand tips and application tricks from experienced practitioners!
Noch nicht überzeugt? Testen Sie uns in einem kostenfreien Erstgespräch:
- Wir wir erörtern gemeinsam Ihre Herausforderung
- Wir zeigen Lösungswege auf
- Bei weiterführendem Interesse erstellen wir ein Grob-Konzept
- Kalkulation der anfallenden Kosten
Hier bekommen Sie die Informationen, die Sie brauchen:
Unser Angebot in Training von interaktiven Workshop Methoden
Sie suchen ein inhouse-Training oder brauchen Unterstützung bei der Planung und Umsetzung?
Excellent! 1.6 as feedback score [with 1 the highest and 6 the lowest possible score] awarded by the workshop participants - I hope we will continue the constructive and very pleasant cooperation!
I have only received positive feedback on your training. The content was very practical and everyone also found the structure of the seminar very good!
Ihr Fachwissen erhielt 9,5 (von 10 möglichen Punkten), Ihre Vermittlung 8,8 und das Lernklima 9,7 Punkten. Top!
Thank you for the valuable insights into your practical work and the many tips and facilitation tricks that gave a lively insight into method implementation.
Thank you very much for your excellent training course. You triggered many thought processes in me!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.
Rarely received such a well-structured seminar with excellent content.
I learned very much in your seminar. It was exactly the right mix between theory, inspiration and transfer. Hence from me, 9 out of 10 points!
The method training was very helpful. We can highly recommend initio Consulting for future seminars.
We are all thrilled with your seminar. My very warm thanks to you. I have now implemented the first impulses and I can already feel the first successes. I look forward to further exploration… "