What we offer
What do you learn with us?
The “classic” large group formats:
Individual formats for every purpose and objective
Optionally, you will also receive a bulging method suitcase from which you can compile activating and interactive formats for every initial situation and objective. For example:
With our knowledge of methods you can:
- Developingstrategies with all conceivable group constellations and sizes
- Make plans of action
- Skillfully resolve polarities and differences and transfer them to common ground and a feasible action plan
- Generateinsights and knowledge
and thus continue to work in a focused and constructive manner
- Raise opinions quickly and efficiently
- Elicit different ideas and points of view, bring them together and achievea common result – regardless of group size or topic
- Skillfully use interaction-triggering methods that don’t take much time – but are highly effective
- Make presentations more interactive
- … and many other application scenarios with our“gold pieces” from our tried and tested method case.
Possible training contents
on which topics you would like to learn in more depth – we always train “precisely” to your requirements and objectives and will be happy to provide you with a free quote.
A selection of possible modules
Facilitation of large group formats and interactive workshop sessions
- Workshop methods and formats for large, small and medium groups
- Activating and interactive formats for conferences, trade fairs, information events
- Impactful additions for your collection of workshop-methods
- Finding the right mix of micro-methods and interactive structures
- Learning large and small formats “in-depth” and “hands-on” and how to apply them
Professional preparation and implementation
- Skillfull dramaturgy and impactful methods for interactive, activating workshops
- for small and medium group sizes
- and also for classic (large) group approaches such as Open Space, World Café, Appreciative Inquiry, Real Time Strategic Change, Future Conference
- Methodical and logistic preparation
Finding the right methods and formats for your challenges
- to achieve the goals set
- in the time available
- under the given general conditions
Appropriate mix of methods and activating arrangements
- Make plans of action
- Develop strategies
- Use feedback constructively
- Create useful networks among the participants
- Conducting dialogs at equal terms
- Achieve further usable and feasable results in short time
- in large and small formats, even in a short time
Create energy for implementation
- Coordinate, make decisions, establish commitment, “hand over” responsibility
Best possible embedding
- of interactive formats in conference architectures
- and/or in ongoing processes in organizations / companies
Concretely plan facilitation formats:
- From clarification of the assignment to presentation of the results and planning follow-up formats
- Structuring, presentation and visualization in the actual workshop
Tipps and tricks
- Planning tools, templates, best practices, workshop toolbox
Developing suitable, meaningful questions
- for the respective formats
- Developing frameworks, relevant questions and relevant areas of action for large group interventions
- Which are the responsabilities of the facilitation team, and which are not? Approaches to distribute responsability among stakeholders at this early stage
- Announcement of the event through suitable media (culturally appropriate sensitization and attunement) and involvement of the participants in the run-up to the event.
- Technology, premises, organization
Evaluation and follow-up
- Proven termination and connection formats
Possible training sequences
How does such a method training run?
As already described – our trainings are always “tailor-made” and individually tailored to your needs. However, here are two exemplary processes for initial rough orientation:
Interactive and activating methods (“action learning”)
We not only teach interactive methods, we also use them in our trainings! In this way, you learn from us on two levels:
“Practice what you preach”
We practice what we preach in this interactive trainig:
Alternation of concise input and transfer/”do-it-yourself” phases
Evaluation and transfer:
Work on “real world” case studies
We show you real case studies from real customers and related effective methodological approaches. In this way, you will quickly develop a sense of which methods are appropriate for which scenario/context/challenge
It is not uncommon for our participants to bring case studies from their own job contexts. This is very welcome, because it ensures an ideal transfer to your own working environment.
This is why you should participate
Advantage of the “in-house training” approach: Tailor-made to your needs!
We always tailor the content of our in-house training courses to your individual needs.
In the past we trained, among others:
To ensure that you receive the best possible quality for your training or seminar, we attach great importance to a thorough clarification of the job and context:
- What exactly do you need?
- additional assessment of the existing challenges among participants via telephone, videoconverence or survey form
- Creation of an individual training approach: Tailored to your needs. Guarantee: You will not learn anything that you already know!
- Alignment and finalization of the training design
- Conduct of the training
- Structured evaluation of benefits and success
Money back guarantee
Trainers who work mainly as consultants, so they have lots of “hands on” experience in “real world” facilitation
Our trainers use the methods virtually “every day” in their jobs as consultants. So we are all seasoned practitioners and are happy to share our knowledge.
Always “fresh” and “up to date” approaches
We know current methodological trends and know from experience which variations achieve which effects.
Best training quality
Activating and interactive training, didactically well laid-out, proven many times and constantly tuned and refined.
Documents with practical tips
So that you can apply the methods yourself afterwards.
FAQ: Frequently asked questions about our method trainings
Whenever you need it. We are working “tailor made” for your inhouse group. We offer the initio method training flexibly in terms of time anywhere in Germany. Short term trainings are also possible!
We offer in-house training only for existing / permanent groups. We do not offer “open trainings” for individuals. We do not offer open seminars for individual participants.
Developing strategies and action plans, making decisions, weighing up risks, generating ideas, developing innovations – the whole range you can imagine. We design our trainings “tailor made” exactly to your needs!
You pay us according to the time spent, not according to the number of participants. This pays off even with a small group size! Here you will get your non-binding offer, specially tailored to your group and your objectives.
For truly any size group: from small groups (3-4 people) to 1000 people, we have a jam-packed suitcase of methods we’re happy to teach you.
Our trainers are experienced consultants with lots of “real world” experience. We are passionate and experienced users of the methods that we teach. So you get first-hand tips and application tricks from experienced practitioners!
Free initial consultation
Not convinced yet? Test us with a free initial consultation:
- We discuss your challenge
- We will outline possible solutions
- We prepare a rough concept for a solution finding process
- Calculation of the costs included
Here you get all the information you need:
Our offer in training of interactive workshop methods
Excellent! 1.6 as feedback score [with 1 the highest and 6 the lowest possible score] awarded by the workshop participants - I hope we will continue the constructive and very pleasant cooperation!
I have only received positive feedback on your training. The content was very practical and everyone also found the structure of the seminar very good!
Your expertise scored 9.5 out of a possible 10, your delivery scored 8.8, and the learning climate scored 9.7. Top result!
Thank you for the valuable insights into your practical work and the many tips and facilitation tricks that gave a lively insight into method implementation.
Thank you very much for your excellent training course. You triggered many thought processes in me!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.
Rarely received such a well-structured seminar with excellent content.
I learned very much in your seminar. It was exactly the right mix between theory, inspiration and transfer. Hence from me, 9 out of 10 points!
The method training was very helpful. We can highly recommend initio Consulting for future seminars.
We are all thrilled with your seminar. My very warm thanks to you. I have now implemented the first impulses and I can already feel the first successes. I look forward to further exploration… "