Evaluation, workshops and follow-up analysis of employee surveys
The challenge in evaluation workshops of employee surveys
The worse the results from the employee survey for a team, the more important it is to create a constructive atmosphere.
In the evaluation workshops, inexperienced facilitators can then lead to unnecessary polarities and escalations between the team and the manager, which must be avoided.
Our procedure in evaluation workshops of employee surveys
So the point is,
- to bring team and manager into a constructive, appreciative dialogue
- To work on conflicts and polarities
- and develop an action plan ready for implementation (who | what | until when)
Here is an example, from one of the many evaluation workshops we facilitated to achieve these goals:
In the run-up
- clarifyframework conditions
- Define thegoals of the workshop
- Definesuccess indicators
- Ensure conditions for success
- Intensive preliminary discussion, also preparatory coaching with the manager
- also preliminary discussions with a deputy group of the team members
Typical procedure of an evaluation workshop of an employee survey
- Introduce goals and process
- Present survey results
- Resonance, reflection, analysis and evaluation: What does this mean for us as a team / for me as a leader?
- Develop measures:
- Make and record agreements
- Reflection with all participants
- What we have achieved
- What was particularly positive about this workshop
- Define clear next steps
Follow-up with the manager
Follow-up with us often includes the following steps:
- Evaluation and reflection with the manager
- Follow up after approx. 3 weeks
- How’ s it going with the findings and results
- How and what is implemented
- What are the obstacles (still) in the way of implementation?
Subsequent coaching for the manager can also be useful here.
There are a few stumbling blocks to consider in preparation and execution. Read about this in detail
Online, virtual & “classic
The evaluation workshops and also the associated preparation and follow-up can also be carried out very well online with MS Teams, Zoom & Co.
We always design our virtual workshops in a very interactive way, involving all participants in an activating way and thereby achieving immediately usable and implementation-oriented results that are accepted and supported by all.
- Clear results
Professional planning and implementation, close coordination with HR and project managers
- Best possible support for team and management
Solution-oriented approach, balancing of conflicts of interest, appreciative moderation
- Usable results
At the end of our workshops there is always an action plan ready for implementation: Who | What | Until When
- Everything from one source
If you want, you can get planning, infrastructure, implementation and evaluation “from a single source”: resource-saving, tested and well thought-out.
Free initial consultation
We have a lot of experience in evaluation workshops for employee surveys. Our consulting services include
- the design of the overall process (incl. avoidance of all “stumbling blocks“!)
- and the moderation of the evaluation workshops in the divisions and teams.
- We also conduct all workshops online/virtually for you.
Get your free initial consultation here:
Unser Angebot zu Mitarbeiterbefragungen
Sie suchen Unterstützung bei der Durchführung, Umsetzung und Auswertung von Mitarbeiterbefragungen? Wir unterstützen Sie mit 19 Jahren Erfahrung in diesem Feld.
...ein sehr effizientes Verfahren, das uns wertvolle Einsichten und Resultate gebracht hat. Ich bin gespannt auf den weiteren Prozess.
Ich habe selten Prozesse erlebt, bei denen so viel herausgekommen ist.
The cabinet of the minister and the department are happy with the very good cooperation, which is characterized by trust, reliability and great empathy!
Your keen analytical power was very impressive and helpful.
Vielen Dank nochmals für die wirklich ausgezeichnete Beratung! Das kommt in der Qualität nicht so häufig vor.