- 1 Appropriate methods for any purpose
- 2 Training content
- 3 The benefits of our method trainings and seminars
- 4 Our trainings will suit you if you…
- 5 That’s why you should participate
- 6 Our approach
- 7 Tailored in-house training and seminars
- 8 Extract from our list of participants
- 9 Kostenfreies Erstgespräch
- 10 Unser Angebot in Training von interaktiven Workshop Methoden
Appropriate methods for any purpose
In our tried-and-tested trainings on facilitation methods, you will learn
- the competent use of interactive workshop formats,
- proven formats for any situation,
- which methods are suitable for which objective,
- result-oriented guidance of groups of all sizes (small, medium and large groups),
- individual interaction-triggering elements and completeworkshop designs with which to foster interaction and lively discussion,
- how to combine individual methodological elements into new, effective interactive workshop formats.
Here is an excerpt from our proven training content:
Possible training content
The right beginning:
- Engage participants, “set the scene”
- How to use them as exciting input for lively discussions (“useful methods and tools”)
Develop strategies and action plans
- Formats for generation of ideas and strategy development – for beginners, advanced users and professionals
- Create action plans and develop strategies
- Bring about decisions
- Collect and structure the knowledge and experience of the participants and make them usable
- Analyzerisks and get projects underway
Large and small groups
- Efficient andtargeted work in medium, large and very large groups
- Direct group work skilfully
- Make discussions interactive
- Use the knowledge and experience of many in a purposeful manner
- Exchange knowledge and experiences
Small and large formats
- Methods to make results from many small groups visible and usable even under time pressure
- Direct discussions in all group sizes (from small to very large) skilfully and ensure results confidently
- Generate feedback and use it as a resource for improvement
Gather opinions and harness them
- “Spotlights” and short opinion polls
Develop good questions
- Proven and effective trigger questions for any purpose
- 4 basic steps to “save” any workshop and session
Develop your own formats
- Developyour own formats confidently and use them skilfully for any objective
Initiate and evaluate projects
- Methods to review, evaluate and improve project ideas and action plans
Methods tool kit
- Method matrix: Which method is suitable for which application? (“quick reference book“)
- Tips and criteria for choosing the right workshop method
The benefits of our method trainings and seminars
- Effective methodsOur methods are tried and tested, up-to-date and work. And that’s guaranteed.
- Up-to-date knowledgeWe know current method trends and know from experience which methodological variations achieve which effects.
- Method diversityAt the end of the training, you will be able to use your newly acquired “method tool kit” to develop your own formats for any purpose
- Many down-to-earth practical tipsIn order for you then to be able to apply the methods easily yourself.
- ThoroughYou will learn to apply the interactive formats confidently and ready for use in practice.
- Hands-onYou will obtain confidence in method application and know how to master “difficult” situations in future
- Speedy intakeIn the seminar, we apply the interactive methods already during the knowledge transfer. Thanks to our interactive learning settings, you will learn on two levels: methodologically and in relation to content.
- Experienced trainers or consultantsOur trainers apply the methods almost on a daily basis in their profession as consultants. We all are experienced practitioners and are pleased to share our knowledge.
Our trainings will suit you if you…
- regularly facilitate sessions, workshops and seminars, in which the participants actively participate – and not just listen passively,
- want to expand the “usual” formats of “lecture & discussion” in workshops with interactive elements,
- want to ensure that all participants contribute and actively participate in the discussion,
- want to facilitate not only the “opinion leaders” and “usual suspects” to contribute, but for everybody to participate in the discussions,
- want to base decisions, strategies and action plans on the experiences, knowledge and assessments of all and not just on those dominating opinions,
- want to avoid time-consuming digression during discussions, but want to discuss efficiently while including as many relevant opinions and perspectives as possible,
- want to change the culture of discussion in your area/team/ company in the future so that all bring their knowledge “to the table” and decisions are made on the basis of valid and comprehensive information.
That’s why you should participate
- You will expand your personal “method tool kit “
- “Who asks and directs, leads”.
- You will acquire important leadership and facilitation skills which you, as a professional and manager, can use on a daily basis – in your current and future job
- We know what we are talking about: we have tested all methods for their suitability and apply them regularly in our consulting practice.
- Useful modifications and extensions: as experienced practitioners, we often adapt methods to the objectives and initial situations of our customers. With us, you benefit from these useful “tips and tricks”.
- Interactive method tuition “blended learning” approach: while delivering our workshop and method trainings, we already apply the methods in question.
- Safe learning environment: a variety of opportunities for reflection and practice in the context of our training
Click here to arrange a free initial consultation!
This is how we ensure the best training quality :
- Detailed order clarification:
Our in-house trainings are not mass-produced: we get to know our target group, conduct preliminary talks and always very precisely adapt our training content to our target group.
- High utility: We explore the roles, tasks and previous experience of the participants. In this way, we always deliver relevant knowledge. We do not impart methods that you are already familiar with. Thus, we use the available training time optimally to increase your knowledge and understanding.
- Interactive training setting:
We do not like frontal lectures and long PowerPoint presentations. Pointed method inputs are always followed by concrete application and transfer. Interactionis not a phrase, but deeply-felt (and cherished) conviction.
- Always up-to-date method knowledge:
Our core business is consulting. We do not learn primarily from books, but first and foremost from practical application. Take advantage of ourpractical experience!
- Evaluation and continuous development of our training formats:
We are part of a lively community of dedicated consultants and practitioners and are constantly developing and improving our method training.
Tailored in-house training and seminars
Can’t find the right format or method?
No problem. We always train precisely and adapt our training content individually to your requirements and each target group .
Ask us – initial consultations are always free of charge and non-binding.
Click here to arrange a free initial consultation!
Extract from our list of participants
Many of the participants of our seminars come from the following areas:
- Internal consultants and trainers of medium-sized companies and corporations
- Employees of consulting companies (“train the trainer” seminars)
- Event agency staffwho want to expand their methodology kit
- Employees responsible for committee meetings and trade fair appearances
- Employees of associations and other organizations in which joint decision-making and decision-making processes are part of day-to-day business
- Specialist employees with management responsibilities
- Team leaders
- Specialists and executives who want to expand their facilitation and thus leadership skills
Noch nicht überzeugt? Testen Sie uns in einem kostenfreien Erstgespräch:
- Wir wir erörtern gemeinsam Ihre Herausforderung
- Wir zeigen Lösungswege auf
- Bei weiterführendem Interesse erstellen wir ein Grob-Konzept
- Kalkulation der anfallenden Kosten
Hier bekommen Sie die Informationen, die Sie brauchen:
Unser Angebot in Training von interaktiven Workshop Methoden
Sie suchen ein inhouse-Training oder brauchen Unterstützung bei der Planung und Umsetzung?
Thank you very much for your excellent training course. You triggered many thought processes in me!
It is impressive how you perceive the group dynamics and how you are able to spontaneously steer the group in a purposeful way towards further progress during the event. We all really appreciated that, and I personally did, too.
Your expertise scored 9.5 out of a possible 10, your delivery scored 8.8, and the learning climate scored 9.7. Top result!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.