Appropriate methods for any purpose
In our tried-and-tested trainings on facilitation methods, you will learn
Here is an excerpt from our proven training content:
Possible training content
The right beginning:
- Engage participants, “set the scene”
- How to use them as exciting input for lively discussions (“useful methods and tools”)
Develop strategies and action plans
- Formats for generation of ideas and strategy development – for beginners, advanced users and professionals
- Create action plans and develop strategies
- Bring about decisions
- Collect and structure the knowledge and experience of the participants and make them usable
- Analyzerisks and get projects underway
Large and small groups
- Efficient andtargeted work in medium, large and very large groups
- Direct group work skilfully
- Make discussions interactive
- Use the knowledge and experience of many in a purposeful manner
- Exchange knowledge and experiences
Small and large formats
- Methods to make results from many small groups visible and usable even under time pressure
- Direct discussions in all group sizes (from small to very large) skilfully and ensure results confidently
- Generate feedback and use it as a resource for improvement
Gather opinions and harness them
- “Spotlights” and short opinion polls
Develop good questions
- Proven and effective trigger questions for any purpose
- 4 basic steps to “save” any workshop and session
Develop your own formats
- Developyour own formats confidently and use them skilfully for any objective
Initiate and evaluate projects
- Methods to review, evaluate and improve project ideas and action plans
Methods tool kit
- Method matrix: Which method is suitable for which application? (“quick reference book“)
- Tips and criteria for choosing the right workshop method
The benefits of our method trainings and seminars
Our trainings will suit you if you…
That’s why you should participate
This is how we ensure the best training quality :
- Detailed order clarification:
Our in-house trainings are not mass-produced: we get to know our target group, conduct preliminary talks and always very precisely adapt our training content to our target group.
- High utility: We explore the roles, tasks and previous experience of the participants. In this way, we always deliver relevant knowledge. We do not impart methods that you are already familiar with. Thus, we use the available training time optimally to increase your knowledge and understanding.
- Interactive training setting:
We do not like frontal lectures and long PowerPoint presentations. Pointed method inputs are always followed by concrete application and transfer. Interactionis not a phrase, but deeply-felt (and cherished) conviction.
- Always up-to-date method knowledge:
Our core business is consulting. We do not learn primarily from books, but first and foremost from practical application. Take advantage of ourpractical experience!
- Evaluation and continuous development of our training formats:
We are part of a lively community of dedicated consultants and practitioners and are constantly developing and improving our method training.
Tailored in-house training and seminars
Can’t find the right format or method?
No problem. We always train precisely and adapt our training content individually to your requirements and each target group .
Ask us – initial consultations are always free of charge and non-binding.
Extract from our list of participants
Many of the participants of our seminars come from the following areas:
Noch nicht überzeugt? Testen Sie uns in einem kostenfreien Erstgespräch:
- Wir wir erörtern gemeinsam Ihre Herausforderung
- Wir zeigen Lösungswege auf
- Bei weiterführendem Interesse erstellen wir ein Grob-Konzept
- Kalkulation der anfallenden Kosten
Hier bekommen Sie die Informationen, die Sie brauchen:
Unser Angebot in Training von interaktiven Workshop Methoden
Sie suchen ein inhouse-Training oder brauchen Unterstützung bei der Planung und Umsetzung?
Thank you very much for your excellent training course. You triggered many thought processes in me!
It is impressive how you perceive the group dynamics and how you are able to spontaneously steer the group in a purposeful way towards further progress during the event. We all really appreciated that, and I personally did, too.
Ihr Fachwissen erhielt 9,5 (von 10 möglichen Punkten), Ihre Vermittlung 8,8 und das Lernklima 9,7 Punkten. Top!
The seminar was very helpful and the results will be with me for weeks and months.
Further articles on interactive methods