Conflicts between managers, team members or departments cost strength
Once conflicts have escalated beyond a normal level, a solution under your own steam is often exhausting and tends to soon overtax those involved and their executives.
As a rule, a symmetrical escalation can be observed on both sides within a short time, which makes sustainable conflict resolution difficult:
- the conflicting parties very quickly only tend to have a selective perception of the situation. They only perceive what confirms their prejudices against the other side and ignore everything else. Therefore, each side feels legitimized in its actions – and a spiral of escalation is set in motion.
- Both sides invest a lot of energy into the conflict, which is now tied up here and missing elsewhere.
- Events no longer take place on a logical level, and are no longer subject to rational control.
Conflict mediation is a focused and effective approach to dealing with and resolving conflicts in the team. However, a single person cannot permanently change the atmosphere in a group for the better. This requires a fundamental willingness by the other parties to the conflict to face the conflict and to deal with it.
The following basic conditions must be metfor conflicts to be addressed effectively:
- There has to be a shared awareness that conflicts exist.
- It takes a fundamental willingness on all sides involved to work on the existing conflicts.
- The participants must have a genuine interest in resolving the conflicts.
Permanently resolving conflicts – through conflict mediation
Our proven method for resolving conflicts in teams and companies fosters their willingness to face the conflict. In the course of this, none of the parties is exposed. In our workshops for resolving conflicts in teams
Conflict solutions for all cases
In our conflict resolution workshops, we develop viable solutions for conflicts between
- individual employees,
- Conflicts within teams
- Disputes or conflicts in management teams
Helpful articles on causes and handling of conflicts:
This is how we proceed in conflict mediation
- Define the underlying issues
- Shine a light on the points of contention
- Recognize and work out the interests behind the viewpoints and demands
- Joint search for solution options
- View and evaluate the options for solution
- Build bridges over emotional obstacles
- Reach agreement
- Support implementation and follow up
Proven methods from our conflict resolution workshops (selection)
In the event of team conflicts, we offer special workshops: “Team conflicts / resolving team conflicts”. With us you also get one with initial assessments and solutions.
- Constructive clarifications
We know and circumvent the “stumbling blocks” in the development of viable solutions
- Sustainable solutions
We deliver sustainable solutions. Anything else would be a waste of time.
- Strengthening the organization
Your company/organization learns to deal with conflicts proficiently on a permanent basis
Proven approach to conflict resolution
We are a team of experienced conflict mediators and change-managers. We offer our conflict resolution workshops throughout Germany and beyond.
Our customers appreciate
- our systemic approach: conflicts usually have several causes. In order to achieve sustainable changes, it is usually not enough to look at individual influencing factors.
- the “art of the well-posed question“: situation-oriented questions, some of which are borne out of lateral thinking, open up new perspectives and promote the increase of knowledge within the group
- the ability to reflect what is happening in the group in that instance: resistance, structures, mechanisms, hidden connections…
- intuition: the ability to read between the lines and deciphering what was not said (yet)
- versatile methods: a varied, situationally appropriate process flow awakens tired heads and promotes the overall energy of groups – especially in conflict-laden situations
- consistent, ongoing visualization: so that everyone knows at any given time what the state of affairs is
- well-dosed guidance: sometimes it just needs the “right questions at the right time” to foster new insights
- impartiality: we always remain neutral, do not adopt a position, but challenge and encourage the conflicting parties in solving their problems
Are you in need of conflict mediation?
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Tag. Der Workshop hat uns ein großes Stück voran gebracht. Danke dafür!
Ihre wachsame und fundierte Moderation sowie Inspiration haben uns sehr geholfen. Auch das Team war begeistert!
Es war beeindruckend, wieviel bei unserem Workshop herausgekommen ist. Das war hervorragend!
Ihnen noch einmal ganz herzlichen Dank für Ihre großartige Unterstützung. Wir haben dank Ihrer Hilfe wirklich einen großen Schritt nach vorn getan.
Wir sind mit dem Ergebnis mehr als zufrieden. Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre sehr gute Arbeit! Wir wünschen uns weitere Zusammenarbeit mit Ihnen!