Table of Content
- 1 Measure & analyze leadership and corporate culture
- 2 How do you analyze corporate culture?
- 3 Corporate Culture Analysis Tool
- 4 Direct connection with corporate goals
- 5 Quality of results
- 6 Evaluations
- 7 This is how we proceed – the overall process
- 8 The benefits: Concrete approaches to transformation
- 9 Global benchmark
- 10 Measures and subsequent change projects
- 11 More survey modules
- 12 Costs and availability
- 13 Free initial consultation
- 14 Unser Angebot in Kulturwandel
Measure & analyze leadership and corporate culture
Targeted culture change in companies requires a clear target picture:
- What is the state of the company-culture at the time being?
- What are the“pain points” in the organisation, where is there a real need for action?
- from the point of view of top management
- from the point of view of middle management
- from the point of view of the employees?
- How would an optimal“company culture” have to look like in order to optimally support the strategic goals of the company?
- Which fields of action are there and which concrete measures have to be implemented in order to change the corporate culture in the desired direction?
- Implementation & Monitoring: Project-based, in agile mode, systemic in approach and impeccable in craftsmanship.
How do you analyze corporate culture?
There are essentially two approaches here: A qualitative and a quantitative approach. For both approaches, initio has tried and tested solutions.
In the following, we describe a very proven quantitative approach to measuring and standardizing corporate culture. We describe our qualitative approach to culture change in detail on this page.
Corporate Culture Analysis Tool
To analyse the existing corporate culture and derive concrete measures, we use a survey and analysis tool that has been tried and tested thousands of times to survey the current corporate culture.
A proven set of questions assesses the current state of the corporate culture in the 12 most important cultural dimensions:
Direct connection with corporate goals
These 12 dimensions enable or hinder the achievement of the company’s goals. That is why our model of corporate culture analysis is closely linked to the most important impact areas of companies:
Quality of results
You will receive concrete and accurate answers to these questions:
- Which fields of action result from the cultural analysis?
- What actions do we need to implement to change our organizational culture in the desired direction?
- How do we compare in relation to other companies?
- What do we need to do to become more flexible, more agile, more stable?
- What do we need to do to increase employee satisfaction and become more attractive to new employees?
This is what the analysis of the survey will look like (example):
So you get the survey data finely granulated – including the benchmark values, of course. Here is an aggregated overview display (example):
In an evaluation workshop, we present the results to you and develop measures for the targeted change of your corporate culture in the desired direction.
This is how we proceed – the overall process
The cultural analysis is carried out in these steps:
The benefits: Concrete approaches to transformation
- You identify cultural strengths and weaknesses as well as areas for improvement
- You back up your assumptions or validate existing culture change initiatives with solid data
- Effective measures: Based on the surveys, we develop effective measures that have tangible results.
- Consolidated tracking: You see improvements in your corporate culture over time in black and white
- Increasing the value of your company: you develop a corporate culture that generates more revenue
- You become a more attractive employer: Talents will come working for your organisation – and stay
- Comparability: Our global, normative database ranks where you stand against 10,000 other top companies.
- Scalable and comprehensive: also measure employee engagement, employee commitment, innovation, trust, safety and risk management
- We compare the data from your organisation with a benchmark from the previous surveys carried out over the past 10 years. So you can see immediately how your organisation is rated compared to other companies.
Measures and subsequent change projects
- The data obtained in this way provide clear and precise indications of the areas for action and the measures to be taken in order to bring about the desired cultural change. However, there is still one more step missing: an “action planning” workshop to formulate and decide on measures with the management.
More survey modules
In addition to the “standard” organizational diagnosis tool, survey modules can also be added for other topics:
- Commitment of the employees
- employee engagement
- business confidence
- Culture of innovation
- Security Management
- Risk management
- Diversity and integration
- Planning of measures
Costs and availability
The costs for the corporate culture analysis are made up of the number of employees to be interviewed and the time required for planning, evaluation and the associated consulting.
The total costs are lower than you think. Contact us here for a free initial consultation!
Free initial consultation
Culture change and cultural transformation are the supreme discipline of change management. We know the crucial starting points and work with you to develop a suitable implementation plan for effective cultural change.
Here you will get the necessary information on how to proceed:
Unser Angebot in Kulturwandel
Sie brauchen einen Kulturwandel oder brauchen kompetente und erfahrene Unterstützung in einem Kulturveränderungs-Prozess?
A very efficient process that produced valuable insights and results. I am curious about the process moving forward.
I have rarely seen consulting processes with so much output.
The cabinet of the minister and the department are happy with the very good cooperation, which is characterized by trust, reliability and great empathy!
Your keen analytical power was very impressive and helpful.
Thanks again for the really excellent advice! This doesn't happen often in the given quality.
You might also be interested in: