Our range of services in workshop facilitation
- Strategy workshops: separate workshops for strategy development or strategy processes with environment analysis
- Large-group methods
- Team development workshops
- Workshops and processes for the development of mission statements and guiding principles
- Conflict management workshops
- Dynamic facilitation
- Executive workshops
- Executive conferences
- Change-management workshops
- Facilitated workshops in which you work out a way to achieve your objectives together with your team, and at the same time undergo a team development process
- Workshops to solve tricky strategic challenges: explore the environmentin which you move with your business and use the knowledge and experience of your employees to meet tough challenges
- Workshops for process optimization and optimization of your work flow
- Workshops on all topics of organizational development
Workshop facilitators with effective approaches
In our workshops, we employ highly effective methods. You will receive:
- a well thought-out workshop concept tailored to your needs and goals ,
- individually and carefully selected methods, so that you reach your goals within the given time,
- activating arrangements and new methodsso that the joint thinking process is fun,
- a varied workshop design which involves all participants and, through clever choice of methods, ensures that everyone participates actively.
Special workshops are available for some particularly challenging situations within the team:
- to rebuild a team, e.g. after a change of management or if particularly tough challenges have to be mastered: the team facilitation
- to work on open or covert, escalated or smouldering conflicts within a team to free tied-up energies so that work becomes more fun again for all direct and indirect participants:the conflict moderation
- We listen.
To understand what it is all about: history, context, desired quality of outcome, planned handling of results, conversion into control processes in your company.
- We define goals.
… together with you. In order that all sides know exactly what is to be achieved – and what can be achieved.
- We provide an activating and efficient workshop design.
… In order that the agreed goals are achieved in the time available.
- We always have a “Plan B” in our back pocket.
We are flexible regarding the workshop facilitation and respond with “instinct” and a lot of experience to changing requirements.
- We take care
… on request, also of infrastructure, requirements for materials, catering, etc. (full service – if you wish).
Our workshop facilitators
Our workshop facilitators are
- Change-managers and Organizational Developerswith a sound theoretical background
- experienced Consultantswith a tool kit full of varied and activating workshop methods
- have completed several systemic consultant trainingsand thus have a broad theoretical knowledge basis
- are analytically strong practitionerswith many years of work experience
- are specialistsin their respective fields
Profiles of our workshop facilitators
Our workshop designs are characterized by
- Intensive preparation – thematically, methodically, logistically
- We design the workshop to fit your individual objectives and requirements.
- efficient, varied andeffective workshop methods
- professional workshop design and didactic dramaturgy
- a facilitation atmosphere which fosters innovation
- immediate and lasting activation of all participants
- we always keep our eye on the group process
- we work on disturbances, conflicts, resistances and crises and utilize them in a productive manner during the remainder of the process
- good time management
- a detailed visualization of the discussions
- presented by experienced workshop facilitators, who undergo constant continuous professional development and regular supervision
- a mixture of consulting and facilitation at the same time
- a detailed photo log, promptly after the end of the event
Design of our workshops
As experienced facilitators, we rely on activating workshop methods with
Workshop facilitators as consultants: mixture of facilitation and consultation
- For the preparation of workshops, we conduct detailed preliminary discussions, not only with the client, but also with other members of the team, if possible. This is important in order to gain a comprehensive impression of the kind of challenges and the needs within the group.
- With this input, we develop a workshop design that is tailored to your needs.
- In our work as moderators and consultants we always maintain a non-partisan attitude and ensure that all essential perspectives and aspects can be discussed.
- Wirksame Methoden!
- Zeit und Geld sparen!
- Saves time and expenditure:We guarantee that you will reach your goals within the given time.
- Speedy implementation… through a big motivational boost: there is hardly anything more motivating than setting goals together and then implementing them jointly
- Existing knowledge is optimally utilized:All participants contribute to the topic actively and in a motivated manner.
- Increase in knowledge:Through activating arrangements, knowledge and experience are re-networked neurologically, so that new knowledge and new insights can arise.
- High resilience:The solution of strategically important questions concerning the future in joint workshops strengthens your organization far beyond the workshop.
- Efficiency:We have proven methods – you achieve the goals agreed beforehand.
- Confidence:Even in the most difficult situations, we always have a “Plan B” in our back pocket.
Our customers appreciate
- our systemic approach: effects usually have several causes. In order to achieve sustainable changes, it is usually not enough to look at individual influencing factors.
- the “art of the well-posed question“: situation-oriented questions, some of which are borne out of lateral thinking, opening up new perspectives and promoting the increase of knowledge within the group
- the ability to reflect what is happening in the group in that instance: resistance, structures, mechanisms, hidden connections…
- well-dosed guidance: groups usually combine a lot of knowledge and experience – but sometimes it takes the right impulses and good timing for discussions to open up “new horizons”
- consistent visualization: so that everyone knows at any given time what the state of affairs is
- versatile methods: a varied, situationally appropriate process flow awakens tired heads and promotes the overall energy of groups
- intuition: the ability of reading between the lines and deciphering what was not said
- the detailed photo log, promptly after the end of the event
Free initial consultation
Unser Angebot in der Moderation von Workshops
Sie suchen nach kompetenter und wirksamer Moderation eines Workshops oder brauchen kompetente und erfahrene Unterstützung in einem laufenden Veränderungsprozess?
Wir haben auf die Konferenz wirklich ausschließlich positives Feedback bekommen. Mit den Ergebnissen können wir sehr gut weiter arbeiten. Danke für Ihr Engagement!
Sie haben unseren Workshop intensiv und präzise vorbereitet. Methode und Moderation haben sehr gut zu unseren Zielsetzungen gepasst. Mit den Ergebnissen konnten wir sehr erfolgreich weiterarbeiten. Herzlichen Dank!
In-depth articles on workshop facilitation