What we do
We are a consulting company withcore competencies in
Core competencies in detail
The core areas of our work include:
- Change-management consulting
- Change-management at a glance
- Project development, project management
- Implementation consultancy
- Implementation of strategies and goals
- Consulting in strategy development and strategy processes
- Consulting on cultural change
- Leadership and teamwork
- Executive development
- Development of leadership concepts
- Leadership and effective people management
- Improving teamwork
- Consulting on development of mission statements and guiding principles
- Development of mission statements and guiding principles
- Development of mission statements and guiding principles
- Implementation of mission statements and guiding principles
- Process optimisation
- Optimising processes, interfaces and procedures
- Organisational development
- Consulting on team building, leadership and cooperation
- Conflict mediation
- Conflict management
- Conflicts within the team
- Consulting on large-group methods
- Facilitation of workshops
- Cooperation and stakeholder management
- Establishing, developing and professionalising networks, setting up and expanding cooperations
A selection of our methods
- We obtain a thorough overview and a precise picture of the situation
- We include all relevant perspectives in the process
- We work with the main experts and decision-makers right from the start. Which ensures
- better decisions,
- higher speed,
- lots of motivation,
- and limited resistance in the implementation phase.
- We develop a fitting and activating process design.
- We also take soft success factors into account and develop suitable measures to implement them.
- We supervise the implementation and make adjustments, if necessary. We also provide monitoring and evaluation of the results, all from a single source.
- If there are any disruptions or conflicts along the way, we will deal with them as a priority. We will adapt our concept, should it become necessary in the course of the process.
What sets us apart
With us, you are well advised if
- you want to achieve effective results in the shortest possible time – be it in small teams or large groups
- complex conditions prevail in projects or organizations and the “knot” hardly seems possible to undo under your own steam
- your organization/company shall be able to master challenges and crises more easily in the future
- you anticipate knowledge transfer into your company from outside
- you need a clear, independent look from outside at your organization
- you value effective, professional facilitation with a wide variety of methods
- you value an excellently trained team.
Please read also: 9 good reasons for initio Consulting – why you should choose us.
- Faster:By integrating the relevant stakeholders and our solution-focused approach, we achieve breakthroughs faster than with other consulting approaches.
- Less costly:Our consulting approach identifies and resolves conflicts before they escalate. This enables us to reduce friction losses when implementing solutions.
- Better decisions:By including different perspectives, you avoid “pitfalls” in the implementation and systematically utilize the “know-how” of your employees.
- More sustainable results:The participative approach enables solutions to be worked out together. This leads to higher acceptance of decisions and deep anchoring in the minds of the participants.
- Better collaboration:Agreed decisions produce less friction losses. In this way, we promote cooperation between departments beyond our consulting mandate.
- Greater commitment & motivation:Those who help develop the solution usually have no objections to its implementation.
- More know-how in the company:We promote learning processes and knowledge transfer and thus strengthen the “defenses” of companies and organizations.
- More time for leadership:Our consulting approach encourages employees to take on responsibility. This gives managers more time for essential tasks.
- Strengthening the overall system:Our systemic consulting approach releases energies throughout the entire company that will give you a competitive advantage.
Clients and references
Examples from our consulting practice:
- An international transport group, whose regional subsidiary wants to win public tenders, as otherwise it will lose its business basis, and therefore will have to mobilize a highly effective team within a very short time
- A multinational publishing house that wants to achieve closer cooperation in strategic development projects between the so far very autonomous managing directors of its national companies
- An international and rapidly expanding business group that wants to establish a feedback process for its national companies within a cross-border change project
- An international logistics group that wants to develop strategies for further organic growth at the annual executive meeting with 150 executives
- A cooperative that is on the brink of bankruptcy due to mismanagement and wants to plan and adopt a catalogue of measures in a two-day crisis workshop in order to “turn things around”
- An international aid organization that wants to optimize its internal work processes and resolve internal conflicts in order to work more effectively and keep administrative costs down
- A joint venture between several medical technology companies, whose joint software project has been abandoned, and which is suffering from conflicts of power and influence as well as insufficient resource distribution and now wants to safeguard its multi-million investments
- A service company that wants to draw up and specify jointly with its sales staff how they should deal with difficult customers without violating the principles of its corporate mission statement and guiding principles
- A medium-sized company in the automotive sector that has apparently insurmountable team problems in its development department that threaten the productivity of the entire company
- A remand centre, the management of which would like to find out in a large group event why sick leave has risen and where employees are feeling under pressure
Profile and contact for download
Jetzt kostenfreies Erstgespräch vereinbaren!
- Rufen Sie uns jetzt an (oder schreiben Sie uns eine Email) und schildern Sie uns Ihren Fall.
- Wir erörtern mit Ihnen, welche Lösungsansätze sich in ähnlichen Fällen bewährt haben, welche Optionen sich aus unserer Sicht anbieten und welche nächsten Schritte Sie gehen könnten.
- Sie entscheiden, ob Sie uns weiter in Anspruch nehmen wollen. Bei Bedarf erstellen wir Ihnen ein passgenaues Angebot, abgestimmt auf Ihre Ausgangssituation und Ihre Zielstellung.
Wir haben auf die Konferenz wirklich ausschließlich positives Feedback bekommen. Mit den Ergebnissen können wir sehr gut weiter arbeiten. Danke für Ihr Engagement!
Sie haben unseren Workshop intensiv und präzise vorbereitet. Methode und Moderation haben sehr gut zu unseren Zielsetzungen gepasst. Mit den Ergebnissen konnten wir sehr erfolgreich weiterarbeiten. Herzlichen Dank!